2014~2015 Undergraduate Curriculum Guides & Checklists
Allied Health Sciences, B.S. (AHS)
AHS majors must complete one of the following areas of emphasis...
- American Sign Language Interpretation
- Health Information and Reimbursement
- Pre-Health Physical Therapy
- Pre-Health Physician Assistant Studies
- Pre-Speech Language Pathology
Medical Laboratory Science, B.S. (MLS)
Radiologic & Imaging Sciences, B.S.
Students may choose from one of the following four majors...
- General Abdominal / OB/GYN Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Echocardiography/Vascular Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Radiation Therapy
Radiologic & Imaging Sciences Degree Completion (must have Associates degree & national certification)
Therapeutic Recreation, B.S. (TR)
Page last modified May 7, 2014