College of Community & Public Service Advising Center

Graduation Honor Cords Available for Service Members

Date: November 29, 2012

Military (active/guard/reserve), retired military, or a veteran you can receive graduation cords as recognition of your military service when you graduate. If you are graduating this Fall semester (December 8th) come get your recognition cords. See Steven Lipnicki for more or 616-331-7188!

See all news