College of Community & Public Service Advising Center
April 1, 2014
Police Officer Recruiting Information Sessions - Dallas and Waukesha
April 1, 2014
Thinking about graduate school? Open House for SPNHA
March 27, 2014
Full Time Security Officer Positions - Amway Grand Plaza Hotel
March 20, 2014
HTM480 - Current Issues and Trends in Hospitality - New Course W15
March 11, 2014
Need a 1 credit Elective? Check out IDS180 options
- See all news items
Downtown Races to impact Bus and Campus Access This Weekend
Date: October 18, 2013
There are a number of races occurring this weekend 10/19 & 10/20 that will affect access to some Pew Campus buildings (DEV/ EC/ KEN / KEL / SCB).
http://www.runthrutherapids.com/Saturday, 10/19, 8:00am - noon
http://grandrapidsmarathon.com/kids/Saturday, 10/19, 12:30pm – 2:30pm
http://grandrapidsmarathon.com/Sunday, 10/20, 7:00am – 4:00pm
A couple of notes:
- The bus will be rerouted, but still servicing Pew Campus.
- Saturday EASTBOUND 50/51(9:30a – 1:30p): Lake Michigan Dr. then right on Fulton, left on Mt Vernon, right on Front, right on Pearl, left on Monroe, right on Michigan, CHS. Regular route to Central Station…then left on Cherry, right on Market, left on Fulton, right on Mt Vernon, right on Front, left on Pearl, left on Mt Vernon, right on Fulton, then regular route Westbound on route 50.
- Sunday EASTBOUND 50/51 (until 1:30p): Lake Michigan Dr., right on Fulton, left on Lane, right on Second, enter 196EB, exit at College, right on College, right on Michigan, right on Lafayette, CHS. Regular route to Central Station…then left on Cherry, right on Market, left on 131NB to 196 WB exit at Lane, left on Lane, right on Fulton to regular route.
- The Seward parking ramp will be open for event/student/staff parking on both days:
- Saturday 7:00a - 4:00p
- Sunday 5:00a – 5:00p
- There is also a Homecoming 5Kevent occurring Saturday morning on Allendale campus that could potentially cause delays for the weekend bus.