College of Community & Public Service Advising Center
Title: Graduate Assistant
Advising Areas: Criminal Justice and Hospitality & Tourism Management
Office: 218C Richard M. DeVos Center
- Pursuing a Master of Education (MEd) College Student Affairs Leadership- Grand Valley State University - Anticipated Completion April 2015
- Bachelor of Science (BS) – George Mason University
Publications & Presentations
Adkins, M., Clark, E., Lyon, T., & Hazeu, K. Education to employment: 5 transferable skills from any undergraduate major. Session presented at the Michigan College Personnel Association 2013 Annual Conference, Grand Rapids, MI.
Lyon, T. (2014). Review of the book Discovering Your Personality Type. The Journal of the National Academic Advising Association, 34 (1).
- Lyon, T. D. (2014). Understanding the undocumented student experience: Proposing a unified model of ethnic and moral development. College Student Affairs Leadership Journal 1(1).- UNDER REVIEW
- Michigan Academic Advising Association (MIACADA)
- National Academic Advising Association (NACADA)