College of Community & Public Service Advising Center
- About CCPS Advising
- Prospective Students
- Who is my advisor?
- 7 Habits for Academic Success (Students & Parents)
- CCPS Registration Information
- R U Ready?
- Graduation Information
- Undergraduate Academic Policies and Regulations
- Academic Review Policy
- Important Dates
- Final Exam Schedule
- Tuition Payment Deadlines
- Other Resources/Links
- GVSU Undergraduate Course Catalog
- Checklists & Forms
CCPS Majors & Minors
- Criminal Justice
- Hospitality & Tourism Mgt
- Legal Studies
- Public and Nonprofit Administration
- Social Work
- What can I do with this major?
- How do I...
- About CCPS
- Access MyBanner
- Resources for Faculty & Staff
Jennifer L. McCaul, Director
401 W. Fulton Street
218C Richard M. DeVos Center
Grand Rapids , MI 49504
How to Declare Your Major
How to Declare Your GVSU Major (or Minor)
The process to declare your major (or minor) is now online in myBanner.
Log into myBanner using your G# and Pin#
Click on Student
Click on Student Records
Click on Change Major (even to change your minor)
Click on the item you would like to update (major 1, major 2, minor 1, etc.)
Select the appropriate program from the drop down list
Click on Submit
Click on Change to New Program
You should see a message that says the changes have been successfully submitted. You will then receive an email within a couple business days confirming the change and providing you with information from the department.
Page last modified August 5, 2009