GVSU Career Center
Posting a Job
Thank you for your interest in listing job opportunities at Grand Valley State University. Posting your opportunities through our online recruiting system, LakerJobs
LakerJobs is a free online system that allows you to post positions, track applicants, register for career fairs and schedule on-campus interviews and information sessions. LakerJobs is powered through the NACElink Network, which is the chosen web-based employment system of universities nationwide. You can connect with multiple universities all at once!
Login to LakerJobs to get started.
Job Posting Standards
In order to post and have your listing approved by the GVSU Career Center, employers and postings must comply with the following standards:
- Include complete organization and contact information (organization name, address, organization URL, organization description, contact name, contact email, contact phone number).
- Adhere to NACE Principles of Professional Conduct for Employment Professionals.
- Conform to applicable Equal Opportunity Employment laws and related legislation.
- No fees of any kind may be charged to students or alumni.
Additional Posting Resources
The GVSU Career Center is the centralized career resource for Grand Valley State University. We provide services to students and alumni from all fields of study and all degree levels. However, to increase exposure or reach a more targeted audience, you may consider posting on additional GVSU job boards:
- For experienced hires: GVSU Alumni Association LinkedIn Group
- For part-time or seasonal positions: Student Employment Office
Questions on Job Postings? Contact email@example.com or 616-331-3311.
Page last modified November 12, 2012