5 Questions Virtual Event
Welcome to the 5 Questions virtual event! You have two ways to enter the contest and to win prizes:
Record a 2 minute video answering all of the 5 Questions (creativity encouraged!) Check out the current submissions.
After you have recorded your video response to the 5 Questions, please upload the video file to YouTube by:
- Signing into YouTube (create an account if you don't already have one).
- Click the Upload link at the top of the page.
- Select the video you'd like to upload from your computer. You can also record a video from your webcam.
- Once your video has uploaded to your YouTube account, ensure the Privacy Setting for this video is listed as Public.
- Copy your YouTube video link (URL) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline for YouTube submissions for video voting contest (see ways to win below) is Friday, March 15th.
Visit a 5 Questions table and a Career Center representative will help you record a response to one of the questions.
Monday, February 25
Tuesday, February 26
Wednesday, February 27
Thursday, February 28
WAYS TO WIN
- All students submitting videos on YouTube or at a table will be entered into a raffle. Winners will be announced on the Career Center Facebook page Friday, March 1st.
- A “Grand” prize will be awarded following Spring Break at the conclusion of the YouTube video voting. To vote, visit the 5 Questions website: www.gvsu.edu/careers/fivequestions and view all of the submissions! After you have chosen your favorite video, cast your vote via the poll on the 5 Questions homepage. Voting will begin on March 18th and end on March 22nd.
Join the conversation and follow the GVSU Career Center on Facebook.
Page last modified February 28, 2013