Business - MSA
Seidman Master of Science in Accounting
The Seidman College of Business Master of Science in accounting (M.S.A.) serves individuals pursuing careers in public, corporate, government, and not-for-profit accounting, including those with limited or no undergraduate accounting or business backgrounds. Graduates of the M.S.A. program meet the educational requirements for the Michigan CPA.
The Seidman M.S.A. offers unique strategic advantages that make a real difference in our students' careers.
- Personal. Relatively small classes ensure a high level of interaction among students and faculty in a stimulating classroom environment.
- Flexibility. The program can be completed as a full-time student in as few as 12 months or within two years part time. Classes are offered in the evening for the convenience of working professionals.
- Accessibility. The L. William Seidman Center brings students to the heart of the business center of downtown Grand Rapids.
- Accreditation. Seidman is one of fewer than 200 institutions around the world to earn both business and accounting accreditation by AACSB - International.
- Service. Students rate our full-time, on-site Graduate Business Office as one of the best service features of our program.
The Seidman M.S.A. program is 33 credits and is designed to intensify and integrate the breadth and depth of accounting knowledge. The focus is applied, specific, and practical.
Highlights: To view more highlights, click here.
|MSA admission requirements and application for admission are available online.||The MSA program is 33 credits. Click here to to see the course options, or click on the related program link below.||Grand Valley offers an excellent education at a reasonable cost.|
The $30 application fee is waived for any applicant who has previously paid an application fee to Grand Valley State University.
- The Seidman M.B.A. offers emphases in Finance, Innovation and Technology Management, International Business and Health Sector Management
Page last modified July 10, 2013