Title: Associate Professor
Field of Study: Marketing
Office: L. William Seidman Center, 3108
- International Marketing
- Sales/ Sales Management
- Marketing History
- Non Profit Marketing
- Marketing Negotiations
- PH.D., International Business/Marketing, University of Texas - Pan American. "Breaking Up is Hard to Do: The Dissolution of Business Relationships in the Global Market Place." (2003).
- MBA, Marketing/General Business, University of Texas - Pan American. (1998).
- Continuing Studies, Business and Chinese, University of North Carolina. (1996).
- Continuing Education, Calculus, Shippensburg University. (1994).
- Continuing Education, Mandarin Chinese, Tainan YMCA Language Institute. (1993).
- Continuing Education, Mandarin Chinese, Taipei Language Institute. (1992).
- BA, History, German, College of Wooster. "The Journal of Philip: His Search for Prester John. A MidEval Travel Guide." (1991).