Title: Associate Professor
Field of Study: Management
Office: L. William Seidman Center, 3073
- Organizational Development
- Organizational Behavior & Leadership
- Human Resource Management
- Change Management
- Lean Production
- Hoshin Kanri Planning Systems
- PH.D., Strategic Human Resource Management, Organizational Behavior, Organizational Development, and Lean Transformation, Michigan State University. (2000).
- MLIR, Labor and Industrial Relations, Michigan State University. (1988).
- BS, Economics and Industrial/Organizational Psychology and Employee Relations and Political Science, Michigan State University. (1986).