Title: Associate Professor
Office: L. William Seidman Center, 3073
Dr. William M. Mothersell, Associate Professor of Management at the Seidman College of Business. His academic credentials include a Bachelor of Science degree with a concentration in business and industrial-organizational psychology, a Bachelor of Science degree with a concentration in employee relations and political science, a Master of Labor and Industrial Relations with a concentration in human resources and labor relations, and a Ph.D. with a concentration in strategic human resource management, organizational behavior, organizational development, and lean transformation.
- PH.D., Strategic Human Resource Management, Organizational Behavior, Organizational Development, and Lean Transformation, Michigan State University. (2000).
- MLIR, Labor and Industrial Relations, Michigan State University. (1988).
- BS, Economics and Industrial/Organizational Psychology and Employee Relations and Political Science, Michigan State University. (1986).
- ïOrganizational Development
- ïOrganizational Behavior & Leadership
- ïHuman Resource Management
- ïChange Management
- ïLean Production
- ïHoshin Kanri Planning Systems
- College, SCB Teaching Committee, Committee Chair. (January 1, 2012 - December 31, 2012).
- Department, HRM Advisory Group, Attendee, Meeting. (September 17, 2012).
- College, MBA Committee Meeting, Attendee, Meeting. (August 28, 2012).