Title: Assistant Professor
Office: L. William Seidman Center, 3133
- PH.D., Business Computer Information Systems, University of North Texas. "Factors influencing post-adoptive ERP Utilization." (2011).
- MS, Information Systems, Central Michigan University. (2005).
- BS, Computer Information Systems, Bentley College (now Bentley University). (1987).
- Associate of Science, Management, Bentley College (now Bentley University). (1987).
- Management Information Systems
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Enterprise Architecture
- Business Intelligence
- McGinnis, T., Knoll, M. (2012). Requirements development for an ERP enabled Systems Analysis and Design Course (pp. 79-85). Grand Rapids, MI: Decision Sciences Institute Midwest Regional Conference April 2012.
- Magro, M., McGinnis, T., Prybutok, V. (2011). Exploring the Link between Student Knowledge of ERP andDesire to Seek ERP Coursework (vol. November 2011). Decisions Sciences Institute, Boston MA, November 2011.
- McGinnis, T., Magro, M. (2011). Student Perceptions of Importance and Usefulness of Enterprise Resource Planning Systems in Industry: An Exploratory Study. (vol. March 2011, pp. PA185). Decision Sciences Institute Southwest Regional Conference.
- College, Analytics Curriculum Development Group, Committee Member, approximately 50 hours spent per year, Hours, appointed, compensated, Local. (August 22, 2012 - Present).
- College, ERP Committee, Committee Member, approximately 20 hours spent per year, Hours, appointed, Local. (December 2011 - Present).
- Student Organization, ESSU (Enterprise Systems Student Union), Student Org Advisor (Professional Org), approximately 60 hours spent per year, Hours, appointed, Local. (December 2011 - Present).