Title: Full Professor
Office: L. William Seidman Center, 3014
Stanton C. Lindquist teaches Principles of Financial Accounting and Auditing Theory & Practice at the undergraduate and graduate levels. He holds a BA from Luther College, an MA from the University of Iowa and a Ph.D. from the University of Missouri. Dr. Lindquist is a CPA, a CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner, and a Cr. FA (Certified Forensic Accountant). His research interests are in the areas of financial fraud and forensic accounting.
- PH.D., Accounting, Finance and Quantitative Method, University of Missouri, Ph.D.. (1972).
- MA, Accounting, University of Iowa. (1965).
- BA, Business Administration and Economics, Luther College. (1960).
- Goldberg, S. R., Lindquist, S., Gist, A. K. Auditor’s Guide to Corporate Social Responsible. Journal of Corporate Accounting & Finance, 22(4), 9.
- Lindquist, S., Drogt, E. (2012). The 2008 Financial Meltdowns: Were Early Warning Signs Detected And Diclosed By Management And Auditors? The Journal of American Academy of Business, Cambridge, 18(1), 10-17.
- Bettinghaus, B., Lindquist, S. (2011). Auditors and Risk: Eight New Standards. The Journal of Corporate Accounting & Finance, May/June, 31 - 37.
- College, Committee Member.
- College, Seidman Chair Committee, Member, approximately 10 hours spent per year, Hours, appointed, Regional.
- DeVos Safety and Parking Committee.