Title: Associate Professor
Office: L. William Seidman Center,3053
- SAP Certified Application Consultant (TERP 30), SAP Modules: Project Systems, Sales & Distribution, Financial Accounting, SAP AG, Germany. (2003).
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test (Level 4), Japanese Language Proficiency Test (Level 4), Embassy of Japan and Japan Foundation. (2002).
- PH.D., Management Information Systems, Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. (2002).
- Bachelor of Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Microprocessors, College of Engineering Aurangabad, India. (1990).
- Business Processes
- Object oriented
- Tewary, A., Kosalge, P. U. (in press). Implementing Service Oriented Architecture ñ a case study. To appear in International Journal of Business Information Systems.
- Kosalge, P. U., Chatterjee, D. (2011). Look Before You Leap into ERP Implementation: An Object-Oriented Approach to Business Process Modeling. Communications of the Association for Information Systems (CAIS), 28(30), 509-536.
- University, Academic Computing Advisory Committee, Member. (2008 - Present).
- College, Beta Gamma Sigma, Student Org Advisor (Professional Org). (2005 - Present).
- College, Information Systems Curriculum Development, Member. (2003 - Present).