Title: Assistant Professor
Field of Study: Management
Office: L. William Seidman Center, 3101
- Strategic Management
- International Management
- China Joint Ventures
- Institutional Cognition of Strategic Action in China
- PH.D., Organizational Sociology, University of Arizona. "Socialism with Chinese Characteristics: The Interaction of Institutional Logics and Organizational Forms." (2004).
- MA, Sociology, Organizations, University of Arizona. "Social Capital in China: An Experimental Approach." (2001).
- MA, Economics, University of Arizona. (1996).
- MBA, Business Administration, Virginia Commonwealth University. (1989).
- BS, Management Information Systems, Virginia Commonwealth University. (1985).