Title: Associate Professor
Office: L. William Seidman Center,3113
Helen Klein is an associate professor at Grand Valley State University teaching Management Information Systems. She specializes in Business Processes and ERP Configuration and Customization. She received a BA in English from Wayne State University, an MBA from Michigan State University and a Ph.D in Computer Information Systems from the University of Michigan. She has had extensive industry experience programming, designing and managing the development of Management Information Systems. Her research interests include academic honesty, the use of ERP as an educational tool and media multitasking.
- PH.D., Computer and Information Systems, University of Michigan. (1998).
- MBA, Business Administration - Management, Michigan State University. (1982).
- Computer Science, Wayne State University. (1976).
- BA, English, Wayne State University. (1970).
- Introductory Management Information Systems
- Business Process Redesign
- ERP Configuration using SAP
- Customizing ERP using SAP’s ABAP
- Academic Honesty
- ERP as an Educational Tool
- Preiss, M., Klein, H., Nohavov·, A., StuchlÌkov·, I. Na studiÌch podv·dÌme vÌce neû Americani. Psychologie dnes, 17(11), pp. 56-59.
- Preiss, M., Klein, H., Levenburg, N., Nohavov·, A. (2013). A cross-country evaluation of cheating in academia ñ comparison of US and Czech data. Journal of Academic Ethics, 11(2), 157-167.
- Levenburg, N., Klein, H. (2012). Delivering customer services online: Identifying best practices of medium-sized enterprises (2nd ed., vol. 16, pp. 35-155). Information Systems Journal.
- University, Faculty Facilities Planning Advisory Committee Chairperson, Committee Chair, elected. (September 2011 - Present).
- Community, Lake Michigan Federation, Coastal Cleanup, Member. (2004 - Present).
- College, ERP Committee, Committee Member. (1999 - Present).