Title: Department Chair
Office: L. William Seidman Center, 3114
Dr. Benet received her Ph.D. in Marketing from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She has been the chair of the department since May 2003. She has published in several journals including Journal of Consumer Behavior, Marketing Health Services, Journal of Business Research, and Journal of Advertising Research. Her teaching assignments include Marketing Ethics, Creativity, Marketing Management, Marketing Communications, and several graduate classes.
PH.D., Marketing, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. (1988).
- BS, Marketing, Jacksonville State University. (1982).
Marketing to Elderly
- Internet Advertising
- Benet, S., Kraft, F., Dustin, C. Proceedings of the Society for Marketing Advances 2012 Annual Conference (pp. 100-101). Society for Marketing Advances.
- College, Journal Rankings Committee, Committee Chair, approximately 80 hours spent per year, Hours. (November 2008 - Present).
- Community, Timbers Condominium Association, Treasurer. (March 2006 - Present).
- College, SCB Dean's Executive Council, Member. (May 2002 - Present).