Online courses begin September 2
- The curriculum for the Seidman Financial Planning Certificate Program has been registered by CFP Board and meets the educational requirements to sit for the CFP® Certification Examination.
- Course sessions are September through July.
- Courses meet online almost every week (there are holiday breaks) resulting in 45 hours of course time.
- Upon completion of all six courses, participants will receive a certificate of completion & verification that they have completed the educational requirement to sit for the CFP® Certification Examination.
- To register for classes, a registration form may be downloaded by clicking on "registration form" above.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, and , which it awards to individuals who successfully complete initial and ongoing certification requirements.
Grand Valley State University does not certify individuals to use the CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and certification marks. CFP® certification is granted only by Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. to those persons who, in addition to completing an educational requirement such as this CFP Board-Registered Program, have met its ethics, experience, and examination requirements.
Page last modified July 1, 2014