THE SEIDMAN FULL-TIME INTEGRATED MBA PROGRAM
The Seidman Full-time Integrated Master of Business Administration (FIMBA) program is the key to accelerate your career. Created with the new business graduate in mind, the Full-time Integrated MBA program fosters both professional and personal development. Develop the knowledge and skills needed to further your success in the business and professional world.
Features of the program include:
- Accelerated. Complete your MBA in 14 months!
- Integrated. Classes are integrated with a holistic view of business
- Fellowship. A primary, program component is the 11-month paid business fellowship (graduate-level internship)
- Travel. Includes one week study in Washington, D.C. and two weeks study abroad.
- Enrichment. Participants receive exposure to local, national, and international areas of business
- The SAP® Advantage. Participants receive a deep understanding of integrated, cross-functional, business processes using SAP ERP
- Success. FIMBA alumni are enjoying great sucess with an overall 93% employment rate and an average income of over $55,000.
Learn more by:
The program is currently held at GVSU’s Robert C. Pew Grand Rapids Pew Campus in the new state-of-the-art L. William Seidman Center. Integral to the program is one week of study in Washington D.C., and two weeks of international travel.
Seize the opportunity to attend a fully AACSB accredited program and to work with faculty who are committed to excellence in teaching and have actively worked on strategic issues for more than 400 businesses. This real-time world experience brings strategic advantages to students in the Seidman Full-time Integrated MBA program, including current problems, faculty on the cutting edge, and evidence that business theory and principles taught by Seidman MBA faculty are valued by business. AACSB accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in business education and has been earned by less than five percent of the world's business schools.
Main Office: (616) 331-7400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last modified November 4, 2013