What's new for Fall 2016?
Beginning August 21 (Transitions schedule), the university will initiate Route 50 and apartment shuttle improvements!! Full fall service begins Monday, August 29.
Please note the following changes:
- Route 50 will pull into the Park and Ride behind the Walker Fire Station. It will no longer stop on Lake Michigan Drive at Kinney Ave.
- The primary Route 50 stop in Grand Rapids (near the Richard M. DeVos Center) will move from Fulton Street (under US-131) to Front Ave (also under US-131, one block north).
- Adding Route 50 stop at Seward Ramp at corner of Seward & Lake Michigan Drive.
- Due to route changes, removing the eastbound Monroe/Louis stop in downtown Grand Rapids (westbound Route 50 will still stop at this location).
- Adding Route 37/85 stop behind The Main Street Pub, near The Enclave Apartments.
- Combining Country Place and Hillcrest Stops on Route 48/85.