Data Collection Forms -
- Behavior Data scatterplot
- Communicative Form & Function Checklist
- Engagement Data
- Independence Data
CET Video -
- Algebra II - Chapters 1 & 2
- History 10
- Differentiated Output Hierarchy - 3rd grade
- Differentiated Output Hierarchy - 6th grade
- Differentiated Output Hierarchy - 11th grade
The Academic Modification Hierarchy is a five step process for modifying the general education curriculum.
- Worksheet for plotting necessary accommodations and modifications for each student with ASD.
- Self-management is an evidence-based intervention to help students with ASD learn to independently regulate their own behaviors. Students are taught to discriminate between appropriate and inappropriate behaviors, monitor their own behavior, take their own data, and reward themselves for behaving appropriately. This presentation provides steps for setting up a self-management system along with several examples.
The Behavior Change Sequence (BCS) was developed in order to protect the general education environment, provide visual feedback to students regarding their behavior, and prevent adults in the student’s environment from escalating a crisis situation.
Effectively utilizing and supporting paraprofessionals
- Chart to help match causes of problem behaviors with possible solutions.
The purpose of this CD is to help individuals with typical sensory systems understand what it might be like for a student with auditory sensitivity and filtering problems to do an every day task like taking a spelling test in a classroom.
Page last modified March 11, 2014