GLATA Annual Symposium 2016
Every year the Athletic Training Program Faculty encourage students to attend the GLATA student seminar portion. In March, 2016 we were able to send students, with the funding help of the Iota Tau Alpha student academic fraternity, to Wheeling, IL. This provides students the ability to network with students from other schools, professionals in the field, and learn about current research in athletic training. The 2016 program highlights were:
- 9 additional mini-courses were offered in conjunction with the Annual Meeting. Four of these mini-courses offer additional EBP CEUs
- 6.5 additional CEUs (and an additional 1 EBP CEU) were available through the Committee on Practice Advancement Tools for Succe$$ on Revenue and Reimbursement on Saturday.
- Last year’s Pinky Newell Address was presented by Athletes Saving Athletes on Friday afternoon followed by the GLATA Awards ceremony.
- A full program for Athletic Training Students was planned and executed by the GLATA Student Senate. Please see the posted final program for more details
- Maximizing Injury Rehabilitation Motivation (Minicourse E) offered in conjunction with the NATA offers 4 EBP CEUS, see attached flyer for more information.
For more information about the Annual Conference.