There are several benefits to becoming a Student Ambassador:
- Enhance communication skills
- Polish professional skills for future career opportunities
- Gain valuable volunteer experience
- Develop strong leadership skills
- Increase self-esteem and goal achievement
- Improve knowledge of Grand Valley State University
- Represent student body
- Network with Administration, Alumni, and Friends of the University
- Make new friends
- Build your resume
- Free stuff
- Have FUN!
If you are interested in becoming a Student Ambassador, please fill out an application. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you for your interest in the Student Ambassador program!
Page last modified October 12, 2016