Allies & Advocates
- What do you think caused your heterosexuality?
- When and how did you first decide you were a heterosexual?
- Is it possible your heterosexuality is just a phase and you may grow out of it?
- Is it possible your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of others of the same sex?
- Isn't it possible that all you need is a good gay lover?
- Heterosexuals have histories of failures in gay relationships. Do you think you may have turned to heterosexuality out of fear of rejection?
- If you've never slept with a person of the same sex, how do you know you wouldn't prefer that?
- If heterosexuality is normal, why are a disproportionate number of mental patients heterosexual?
- Who have you disclosed your heterosexual tendencies? How did they react?
- Your heterosexuality doesn't offend me as long as you don't try to force it on me. Why do you people feel so compelled to seduce others into your sexual orientation?
- If you choose to nurture children, would you want them to heterosexual, knowing the problems they would face?
- The great majority of child molesters are heterosexuals. Do you really consider it safe to expose your children to heterosexual teachers?
- Why do you insist on being so obvious, and making a public spectacle of your heterosexuality? Can't you just be what you are and keep it quiet?
- How can you ever hope to become a whole person if you limit yourself to a compulsive, exclusive, heterosexual object choice and remain unwilling to explore and develop your normal, natural, healthy, God-given homosexual potential?
- Heterosexuals are noted for assigning themselves and each other to narrowly restricted, stereotyped sex-roles. Why do you cling to such unhealthy role-playing?
- Why do heterosexuals place so much emphasis on sex?
- With all the societal support marriage receives, the divorce rating is spiraling. What are there so few stable relationships among heterosexuals?
- How could the human race survive if everyone were heterosexual, considering the menace of overpopulation?
- There seem to be very few happy heterosexuals. Techniques have been developed with which you might be able to change if you really wanted to. Have you considered aversion therapy?
- Do heterosexuals hate and/or distrust others of their own sex? Is that what makes them the way they are?
Source: Safe Zone resource manual – Southern Mississippi University
Page last modified December 22, 2010