- Advising Main Menu
- Student Academic Success Center
- College of Community & Public Service (CCPS)
- College of Education (COE)
- College of Health Professions (CHP)
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences (CLAS)
- Kirkhof College of Nursing (KCON)
- Office of Integrative Learning and Advising
- Padnos College of Engineering & Computing (PCEC)
- Seidman College of Business
Faculty & Staff
- Student Success Collaborative
- Predictive Workbooks/Histogram
- Academic Advising Council
- Advising Center Referral Chart
- Faculty Undergraduate Academic Advising Committee List 2012
- Undergraduate Academic Advising Structure
- Undergraduate Academic Advising Charge
- University Curriculum Committee
- University-wide Academic Advising Services
- What is Advising?
I have not yet decided my major
- Who is my advisor?
- What resources are available to help me explore possible majors / careers?
- When should I meet with my advisor?
- What questions should I ask my advisor?
- What courses should I take?
- What majors and programs are available?
- Where do I go for academic support like tutoring, help with study skills, etc.?
- I have decided my major
- I have not yet decided my major
- Graduate Students
- Advising Video Tutorials
- GVSU Blueprint for Student Success
- Undergraduate Academic Advising Mission Statement
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Outstanding Academic Advising and Student Services Award
- MIchigan ACademic ADvising Association (MIACADA)
- National ACademic ADvising Association (NACADA)
- Academic Advising Professional Development
Faculty - Academic Advising Council Subcommittees
Subcommittees of Academic Advising Council
- Advisor Development Committee
- Secondary Admit Student Success Committee
- Outstanding Advisor Award Committee
Page last modified November 4, 2009