- Advising Main Menu
- Student Academic Success Center
- College of Community & Public Service (CCPS)
- College of Education (COE)
- College of Health Professions (CHP)
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences (CLAS)
- Kirkhof College of Nursing (KCON)
- Office of Integrative Learning and Advising
- Padnos College of Engineering & Computing (PCEC)
- Seidman College of Business
- Undergraduate Academic Advising Mission Statement
- What is Advising?
- GVSU Blueprint for Student Success
I have not yet decided my major
- Who is my advisor?
- What resources are available to help me explore possible majors / careers?
- When should I meet with my advisor?
- What questions should I ask my advisor?
- What courses should I take?
- What majors and programs are available?
- Where do I go for academic support like tutoring, help with study skills, etc.?
- I have decided my major
- I have not yet decided my major
- Graduate Students
- Advising Video Tutorials
Faculty & Staff
- Academic Advising Council
- Advising Center Referral Chart
- Faculty Undergraduate Academic Advising Committee List 2012
- Student Success Collaborative
- Undergraduate Academic Advising Structure
- Undergraduate Academic Advising Charge
- University Curriculum Committee
- University-wide Academic Advising Services
- Outstanding Academic Advising and Student Services Award
- Frequently Asked Questions
- MIchigan ACademic ADvising Association (MIACADA)
- NAtional ACademic ADvising Association (NACADA)
- Academic Advising Professional Development
Academic Advising Professional Development
Page last modified July 2, 2012