It's Time To Finish What You Started
Programs And Services For Busy Adults
The Grand Valley State University Center for Adult and Continuing Studies offers programs and services designed for adult students at our locations across West Michigan - Holland, Muskegon, and Grand Rapids/Allendale. We're committed to helping you earn your degree and move toward a better future, new job, or a more fulfilling career by offering
- convenient formats;
- low tuition rates;
- financial aid opportunities;
- career-centered degrees that give you the skills employees want;
- advisors that work with your every step of the way
Classes And Services Where You Live and Work
Take advantage of degree programs designed to meet the unique needs of adult learners, offered in a convenient format, with services close to where you live and work. At our locations across West Michigan, you'll find programs like:
- Accelerated 19-month bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in leadership
- Robert C. Pew Grand Rapids campus
- Meijer Campus in Holland
- Flexible, career-focused liberal studies bachelor’s degree you can customize to prepare yourself for any field
- Grand Rapids
- Bachelor’s degrees you can complete with evening classes — including programs in social work or management
- Grand Rapids
- 100- and 200-level college courses available close to you, making it simple and convenient to start on your degree
- Online or on-campus professional development classes that help you become better at your job or prepare you for a new one
We Want To See You Succeed
Our Advisors Will Help
Our advisors will know you by name and will get you to where you want to be in your career. The Center for Adult and Continuing Studies is dedicated to providing you with the information and resources needed to be successful as you completion your goals. We understand it is a process and our advisors will meet with you every step of the way:
Pre-Admissions - If you're considering coming back to school, we'll answer any questions you might have, assist you in filling out the appropriate applications, and guide your through your next steps.
After You've Been Admitted - You'll be enrolled in our Laker Complete program. We'll help you register for classes, develop relationships with the departments and services that will best meet your needs, and answer any of those "I'm new here" questions that you might have.
Until You Graduate - We'll serve as your one stop shop for information, resources, and referrals. The university can be a big place, but it is our goal to make it easy to navigate for our adult students.
At Grand Valley we’re focused on you — veteran students looking for a better future, a new job, or more fulfilling career. We make it more convenient to go back to school with evening courses and accelerated programs that are on-campus, online, or hybrid. We offer career-centered degrees that give you the skills employers want.
Plus, Grand Valley has been recognized as being military- and veteran-friendly by Military Times, G.I.Jobs.com, and Military Advanced Education.
Contact our veteran's services office to help get you started!
Not Sure Where To Begin?
We'll get you started.
We have advisors available at every location dedicated to helping you on your journey. Choose your location and contact us by inquiring below.